Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Too Many "To Do's" - Saturday's Woes


Some days I feel overwhelmed and splintered by all I have agreed to perform.   The jobs on the “to do” list tower together to make a pile of guilt that rival the height of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.

The birds are being noisy and demanding my attention.  My husband scattered rye seed on the back lawn yesterday and the doves and cardinals can’t get enough.  There are birds in the trees around me that I haven’t even met yet.

We moved the big iron table with its six chairs to a shady spot in the back yard this morning and I just discovered that it has a strong wifi signal from the house.  Maybe my new writing spot has been created.

Thank you, birds and trees and greenness for helping me to forget myself and my personal skyscraper for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment