Monday, November 7, 2011

Psalm 92



Psalm 92: 1-4
It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,
to the music of the lute and the harp,
to the melody of the lyre.
For you, O LORD, have made my glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for joy.

I awoke, O LORD, 
and You where still with me.
A retreat from my world 
into Your Arms,
Arms that will never leave me 
nor forsake me.
Thank you, Father, 
for the beauty of this world. 
The fall colors 
here in the North Georgia mountains ,
with the fog of early morning clinging to them, 
refresh and renew me and I know it is all a gift from You, 
evidence of Your ever-present love.  
Thank You for eyes to see 
You
this morning. 
May it always be so.  
Forgive me my busyness and hurry.  
Teach me to see 
and hear and experience
You
 in the everydayness of this life.
Thank you, Lord 
for Your loving kindness, 
which is new every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment